Epigenetics Global Market Outlook 2023-2032: Size And Growth Rate Analysis
The Business Research Company’s global market reports provide comprehensive analysis on the various markets in 27 industries across 60 geographies.
The global epigenetics market has experienced a remarkable surge, escalating from $7.38 billion in 2022 to $8.85 billion in 2023, boasting an impressive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.0%. Projections for the future paint an even more promising picture, with the market size anticipated to reach $18.21 billion by 2027, driven by a robust CAGR of 19.8%.
Driving Force: Growing Disease Prevalence
The escalating prevalence of cancer and other diseases stands as a major catalyst propelling the epigenetics market forward. Key contributors to this growth include:
- European Scenario: The European Commission’s Joint Research Centre predicts a 21.4% increase in new cancer cases in the European Union and European Free Trade Association countries, from 2.8 million in 2020 to 3.4 million in 2040.
- US Heart Disease Statistics: According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), approximately 659,000 people in the United States succumb to heart disease annually, emphasizing the pressing need for advanced diagnostic tools.
Market Players: Powerhouses in Epigenetics
Major players shaping the epigenetics market landscape include:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Merck Millipore
- Active Motif
- New England Biolabs
- Zymo Research
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Eisai Co Ltd
- Novartis AG
Trending Innovation: Technological Advancements
Technological advancements emerge as a key trend in the epigenetics market, with players focusing on cutting-edge products and services. An exemplary case is Givaudan Active Beauty’s launch of Chronoglow in May 2021:
- Chronoglow: Leveraging green fractionation and artificial intelligence, Chronoglow is a skin-care-beneficial active component derived from the resurrection plant, Haberlea rhodopensis. This natural remedy enhances skin luminosity and reverses aging signs.
Market Segmentation: Understanding Diversity
The global epigenetics market is segmented based on:
- DNA Methylation
- Histone Methylation
- Histone Acetylation
- Large Noncoding RNA
- MicroRNA Modification
- Chromatin Structures
- Metabolic Diseases
- Developmental Biology
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Other Applications
- Academic And Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical And Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organisations
- Other End Users
Regional Dynamics: North America Leading, Asia-Pacific Surging
As of 2022, North America took the lead as the largest region in the epigenetics market, while Asia-Pacific is set to emerge as the fastest-growing region during the forecast period.
View More On The Epigenetics Market Report 2023 – https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/report/epigenetics-global-market-report
RequestA Sample Of The Global Epigenetics Market Report 2023:
The Epigenetics Global Market Report 2023 provides a comprehensive overview on the epigenetics market size, trends and drivers, opportunities, strategies, and companies analysis. Through our reports businesses can effectively analyze data and frame well-informed strategies
Follow us on:
Global Market Model:https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model