How Is The Fertility Services Market Expected To Grow Through 2023-2032
The Business Research Company’s global market reports are now updated with the latest market sizing information for the year 2023 and forecasted to 2032
According to The Business Research Company’s Fertility Services Global Market Report 2023, the fertility services market is expected to show promising growth in the forecast period.
Five Key insights from the forecast include:
- Market Size – The global fertility services market size is expected to grow from $47.17 billion in 2022 to $54.12 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.7%. The market size of global fertility services is expected to grow to $90.14 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 13.6%.
- Major Driver – Growing infertility rates are anticipated to boost the demand for fertility services during the forecast period.
- Key Trend – Companies in the fertility services market have witnessed significant growth in the number of research collaborations as well as research funding approvals. Key companies operating in the market are projected to increase their R&D expenditure to introduce new advanced techniques and drugs used for fertility treatments.
- Largest Region – Western Europe was the largest region in the fertility services market in 2022.
- Major Players – Major players in the fertility services market are Merck KGaA, Care Fertility, INVO Bioscience, Vitrolife, Monash IVF Group, Carolinas Fertility Institute, IntegraMed, Inc., New Hope Fertility Centre and Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd.
View More On The Fertility Services Market Report 2023 – https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/report/fertility-services-global-market-report
Key Fertility Services Market Segments
The global fertility services market is segmented –
1) By Procedure: Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART), In-Vitro Fertilization, Artificial Insemination
2) By Service: Fresh Non-Donor, Frozen Non-Donor, Egg and Embryo Banking, Fresh Donor, Frozen Donor
3) By Application: Male, Female
Request A Sample Of The Global Fertility Services Market Report 2023:
Fertility treatment is a medical procedure intended to increase the chances of conceiving a child. These services are used to increase the chances of bearing a child.
The Fertility Services Global Market Report 2023 offers a comprehensive overview on the fertility services market size, growth rate, trends and drivers, opportunities, strategies, and competitor landscape. The countries covered in the fertility services market report are Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, the UK, and the USA, and the major seven regions are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, the Middle East, and Africa.
The Table Of Content For The Fertility Services Market Include:
1. Fertility Services Market Executive Summary
2. Fertility Services Market Segments
3. Fertility Services Market Size And Fertility Services Market Growth Rate
4. Key Fertility Services Market Trends
5. Major Fertility Services Market Drivers
25. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Fertility Services Market
26. Top Fertility Services Companies
27. Fertility Services Market Opportunities And Strategies
28. Fertility Services Market, Conclusions And Recommendations
Follow us on:
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model