Global Employment Services Market Key Insights 2023-2032
The Business Research Company’s global market reports are now updated with the latest market sizing information for the year 2023 and forecasted to 2032
According to The Business Research Company’s Employment Services Global Market Report 2023, the employment services market is expected to show promising growth in the forecast period.
Five Key insights from the forecast include:
- Market Size – The global employment services market size is expected to grow from $1,603.09 billion in 2022 to $1,780.14 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.0%. The size of employment services market is expected to grow to $2,624.22 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 10.2%.
- Major Driver – The increasing rate of unemployment is expected to propel the growth of the employment services market.
- Key Trend – Executive search firms and recruitment agencies increasingly use AI to streamline hiring. It automates candidate screening from a large pool, saving time and enhancing assessment.
- Largest Region – North America was the largest region in the employment services market in 2022.
- Major Players – Major players in the employment services market are Randstad Holding NV, Adecco Group, Recruit Holdings, ManpowerGroup Inc., Hays Plc, Kelly Services Inc., ADP LLC, Insperity, Inc., Robert Half International Inc., and Korn Ferry.
View More On The Employment Services Market Report 2023 – https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/report/employment-services-global-market-report
Key Employment Services Market Segments
The global employment services market is segmented –
1) By Type: Employment Placement Agencies, Executive Search Services, Temporary Help Services, Professional Employer Organizations
2) By Vertical: Banking and Financial, Engineering, Medical, Information and Technology, Other Verticals
3) By Mode: Online, Offline
Request A Sample Of The Global Employment Services Market Report 2023:
Employment services provide labor to businesses temporarily or long-term, aiding job seekers through training and company connections.
The Employment Services Global Market Report 2023 offers a comprehensive overview on the employment services market size, growth rate, trends and drivers, opportunities, strategies, and competitor landscape. The countries covered in the employment services market report are Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, the UK, and the USA, and the major seven regions are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, the Middle East, and Africa.
The Table Of Content For The Employment Services Market Include:
1. Employment Services Market Executive Summary
2. Employment Services Market Segments
3. Employment Services Market Size And Employment Services Market Growth Rate
4. Key Employment Services Market Trends
5. Major Employment Services Market Drivers
25. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Employment Services Market
26. Top Employment Services Companies
27. Employment Services Market Opportunities And Strategies
28. Employment Services Market, Conclusions And Recommendations
Follow us on:
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model